INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information is provided for the site "www.sedicibagsandshoes.it" (Site) owned by Ingrid Scaini, with registered office in Via P.F.Calvi, 16 46100 Mantova, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Mantova with VAT no. 02603530201; (Data Controller). The information and data requested in the event of registration will be used to allow you both to access the reserved area of the Site and to take advantage of any online services offered by the Data Controller to registered users. Subject to your consent, the Data Controller may process the personal data you provide in order to send you newsletters and/or advertising communications. Subject to your consent, the Data Controller may process your personal data for profiling purposes, i.e. for the analysis of your online behaviour in order to send you newsletters and/or advertising communications of your specific interest.
In compliance with the GDPR, the Data Controller hereby informs you that it will process your personal data as follows.
Article 1. Purpose and legal basis of processing. Compulsory or optional provision of data. Consequences of refusal to process.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- to allow registration on the Site and access to the services reserved for registered users, as well as to allow compliance with obligations arising from the law or regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting and public security fields. The legal basis for the processing is the Data Controller's need to implement pre-contractual measures adopted at the user's request or to comply with legal obligations;
- with your consent, for sending newsletters and for carrying out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and sending newsletters and/or advertising communications, by means of systems such as email (marketing purposes); subject to your consent, for the processing of your commercial profile, through the detection of your online behaviour in order to send you newsletter material and/or advertising communications, relating to products of the Data Controller and/or third parties, of your specific interest, by means of systems such as email (profiling purposes). The legal basis for the processing is your consent to receive this type of communication;
- to answer your questions via the customer care service. Providing this information is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to answer your questions via this service. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in fulfilling your requests. This interest is equal to the user's interest in receiving replies to communications sent to the Data Controller;
- to respond by email, telephone to your requests. Providing the data is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to your requests. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in responding to your requests. This interest is equal to the user's interest in receiving replies to communications sent to the Data Controller.
The provision of data for the purpose of registering to the Site is purely optional. However, since such processing is necessary to allow registration on the Site, your refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for you to register on the Site.
Consent to the processing of your data for marketing and profiling purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will only entail the consequences described below.
Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive newsletters and/or advertising communications, as well as making it impossible for the Company to conduct market surveys, including those aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction
Failure to consent to the processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process your profile, by surveying your online browsing, as well as to send you advertising material of your specific interest relating to products of the Data Controller and/or third parties.
If you have registered on the Site, you may in any case change your consent for the purposes described above at any time by accessing your personal page.
We would like to remind you that you may also object to the processing of your personal data through the link provided at the bottom of any email sent by the Data Controller. By choosing the option of registering and/or accessing the Site via Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube, you accept that the entity managing the relevant social network will communicate to the Data Controller the personal data necessary to allow registration and/or access to the Site. The Data Controller does not process special or judicial data.
Article 2. Modalities of processing
The processing of your personal data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means, in the manner and with the tools suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR.
The information acquired and the manner in which it is processed will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Article 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
- all those entities (including public authorities) that have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures
- companies, consultants or professionals who may be entrusted with the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the Data Controller's hardware and software or whose services are used by the Data Controller
- to external companies in charge of sending advertising communications on behalf of the Data Controller
- the company in charge of carrying out customer care activities
- to all those public and/or private subjects, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the law.
The data concerning you will not be disseminated, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data controller
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following addresses:
Ingrid Scaini Via P.F.Calvi, 16 46100 Mantova
Article 5. Retention of personal data
Personal data will be stored and processed for marketing purposes for a period of 24 months and for profiling purposes for a period of 12 months. At the end of this period, the Data Controller may ask the user to renew his/her consent to the processing of his/her data for these purposes or render them anonymous and store them only for statistical or historical purposes.
In the event that the Website account is closed at the user's initiative, the data contained therein will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding 15 days, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the retention of accounting documents or for public security purposes.
Article 6. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority).
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by making a request to the Data Controller at the above-mentioned contacts without formalities.
Art. 7. Amendments
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, giving appropriate publicity to users of the Site and ensuring in all cases adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to consult this policy regularly.
Version of 03/06/2023